Congratulations on the safe arrival of your babe. When we become parents, we become aware of the primal need to protect our little beings.
It is from this place of protection and nurture that BabyDink supports you with safe babywearing on your parenting journey.
Follow our simple and safe Babywearing Checklist before using your BabyDink, and enjoy peace of mind when you start babywearing.
The first step is to watch our EASY TUTORIAL HERE, and spend some time getting familiar with the product.
You can even practice using it a few times, with a doll or teddy to build your confidence.
It is essential to check that you have the correct sized carrier for your body and to accommodate baby too.
Check our SIZE GUIDE HERE if you're not sure.
- There are 3 Simple Steps to putting your Baby in the straps of our carrier.
Ensure the two shoulder straps are criss-crossed under the baby’s bottom, and the outer strap is pulled up to the Baby’s neck (feet out is OK)
- Your baby should always face inward in a BabyDink carrier
- Baby’s face should never be fully covered by BabyDink straps, clothing or other fabrics
- Don’t dress your baby too warmly in the baby carrier, they gain body heat from you as well
- Check your baby regularly that airways are clear
- Regularly reposition bubs as needed to maintain an upright M-position with legs higher than hips
- Keep them close enough to kiss
- Use common sense when moving about. Don’t lie down or bend forward with a baby in a carrier
- Always follow the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for Safe BabyWearing