- BabyDink sizing is based Australian standard fitted top sizing
- Start with your pre-pregnancy size in mind and then check your measurements using a tape measure for accuracy
- Your actual measurements will indicate the best size for you.
- If you measure in-between sizes - size up
- Your bust matters. If your bra cup is more generous than a D - we recommend going up a size
- BabyDink is Unisex - for Men's specific size selection please use measurement table provide below
- BabyDink should feel like a snug t-shirt. It should feel fitted but not restrictive. Our specially knitted organic stretch fabric is designed to mould to you and your baby’s body and grow with you. Keeping you both safe and supported.
Have questions or need to speak with someone about your size selection?
We are here to help.
Contact our friendly and highly trained Customer Care Team 24/7